I have been a practicing Clinical Psychologist for over 25 years, treating adults, couples and adolescents. In addition to my psychotherapy practice, I am actively engaged in training other psychologists, psychiatrists and social workers as a Supervising Analyst and Faculty Member at the Westchester Center for Study of Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy, and the New York University Postdoctoral Program in Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis. I also conduct private supervision and study groups for psychologists, psychiatrists and social workers.
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology/Human Development, Cornell University
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, Derner Institute, Adelphi University
- Certificate in Psychoanalysis, New York University Post-Doctoral Program in Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis
- Supervisory Training Program, Westchester Center for the Study of Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy
- Law Degree, Hofstra University Law School